DMA Insurance Housing AssistantsAbout the Client: DMA Insurance Housing Assistants is a leading national provider of furnished short-term housing for the insurance industry. Its mission is to offer the highest level of service and alleviate the labor-intensive relocation process for both adjusters and policyholders. DMA strives to keep the costs related to relocation as low as possible, while offering the best housing solutions in the industry. It offers quality furnished accommodations like houses, townhomes, condominiums, apartments, travel trailers and mobile homes.
The Challenge: Build a user-friendly enterprise workflow application to help DMA staff coordinate relocation requests and manage housing inventory for insurance agents, policyholders, and property owners through DMA offices nationwide. DMA’s leadership had a clear vision for the solution’s business requirements, but needed Bytes’ expert advice on the solution’s ultimate design and the application’s implementation.
- Back-office: SQL Server, Microsoft .NET
Bytes’ Approach: Clear and consistent communications ensure each client’s success.
From the first meeting through project completion and beyond, Bytes set the bar for clear and consistent communication through all phases of the project:
- Requirement Gathering: Bytes business analysts worked closely with DMA to establish the project’s business and technical requirements. Core business processes the solution would need to support, platform preferences, and DMA’s own in-house skills were all factored into the development of the software requirements specification (SRS). After review and agreement on the SRS with the client, Bytes was able to quickly move forward to the design phase of the project.
- Design: Bytes design engineers worked with DMA representatives to lay out a user experience that would be sure to meet its business needs. At the same time, Bytes architects performed technology feasibility studies to ensure the final design would meet all the requirements outlined in the SRS. Bytes provided a design recommendation that enabled the implementation phase of the project upon approval.
- Implementation: Bytes’ experienced technology team worked with DMA to implement the ultimate solution. Senior engineers and expert database programmers worked with the client using an iterative engineering and release model to ensure the solution’s efficiency.
Result: Bytes successfully delivered the right solution, on time and on budget.
Customer Quote: “I was very impressed with the proposal from Bytes; they obviously spent a great deal of time and energy putting it together. Overall, I am very excited. I am extremely impressed with how fast Bytes has picked up on the process flow and somewhat complex relationships between all the different parties. Excellent work!!”
– Scott Aimone, CEO & President, DMA Housing
Contact us today at 888-988-BYTES (2983) to learn more about how our expert business and technology team is your best choice for IT outsourcing.